Here are links to reliable medical information, as well as to other tools that may be helpful.
These sites were not created by, and are not maintained by AASPIRE. Most materials on these sites are free; a few may cost money.
General Medical Information
- Medline Plus
- The Mayo Clinic
- Family Doctor
- Health Finder
- Florida Center for Inclusive Communities
Other Checklists, Worksheets, and Tips
- Healthy Transitions (primarily for transitioning from pediatric to adult care though some parts could be useful for adults who have already transitioned as well)
- University of San Francisco Office of Developmental Primary Care Lots of healthcare resources and forms for self-advocates and caregivers.
- The Health Passport for use in emergency situations or with individuals not familiar with providing care to people with developmental disabilities, available in English and Spanish.
Online Symptom Trackers
Personalized Accommodations Report
Create an individualized report of ways to improve your healthcare access to give to your healthcare provider.
PDF File Downloads
For alternate formats, contact email@example.com
- Forms & Worksheets
- Staying Healthy
- Your Rights in Healthcare
- Autism Information
- Computer & Internet Access
- Medical Information
- All Topics